Monday 15 September 2008

Dont Want To Change What You Eat But Still Want To Lose Weight? Heres How...


A lot of people that want to lose a lot of weight never really want to change their diet, which is understandable as what they eat is what they love. It’s a shock to your whole body as well if you want to make the dramatic change in what you eat fast. When people attempt this big change in diet straight away, it rarely lasts for long and they are back to all the fatty and unhealthy foods again.

Well there is a very simple answer to this which has worked miracles on me, and when I started this the effects were very rapid in the first few months, I’m now getting stabilised in my eating habits and KEEPING the weight and fat off PERMANENTLY.

Since my weight and flabby belly used to be a really bad personal problem that affected everything from my confidence to my looks and eventually my mental attitude and picture of myself, I figured the only way to get out of this was to make some drastic changes.
They didn’t turn out all that drastic though, but the first thing I did was swap out my snacking for something like an apple, banana or orange. Whenever I felt the compulsive need to eat I used to get something like a packet of crisps or handful of biscuits, which as your probably all well aware of packs on the pounds pretty quickly. These are some high calorie things which only keep your hunger away for about another half hour before you feel hungry again, so you grab more biscuits...rinse and repeat, you get the idea.

The best way to counter this problem with snacking is when you feel the need to eat, grab something healthy instead, FORCE yourself, I mean really force yourself. Trust me you will be thankful for it. You will feel miles better about yourself for doing it. If you don’t have any fruit or veg lying around, or you don’t have much of the stuff around your house, make sure you buy some next time you go shopping.

The other little secret I found out about pretty quickly is drink a lot of water, health experts recommend 2L a day which seems like an awful lot. But when you take into account our bodies are about 80% water you can see why. Lack of water or dehydration in your diet can often be mistaken for hunger, a lot of people don’t realise this, but water makes up for 50% of the feeling of hunger. So if you’re still feeling hungry after you’ve eaten a massive meal, get a few glasses of water down you and that will quickly sort that out. The piece of advice here to take on board is drink water instead of snacking to kill those hunger cravings.

A good test I find to see if you’re really hungry for food or not is drink 4 glasses of water in a row, if your still hungry after that, then you can get yourself something to eat, otherwise you know, you were just a tad dehydrated.

Doing these two relatively simple things will render noticeable results inside a month to three months. It also requires very little commitment on your behalf compared to changing everything you eat and your whole diet to something you don’t like. Your body will adapt to these little things over time and you will naturally feel more compelled to try other fruit and veg that you may have never really like or thought was tasteless. Since the appetite for sugar and sweet things will quickly deteriate, along with the urges or compulsive eating habits

click the banner now to see more

No comments: